PDA

View Full Version : dissapointed !

lashes
11-11-12, 17:13
hey just wanted a bit of advice/support , been on citalopram for a few weeks now and hadnt felt panicky so went to a supermarket today and from nowher i just started panicking! everything seemed out of focus and its really made me feel like i have gone 10 steps backwards, and i cant stop thinking about why and everything and worrying about next time ! are these setbacks usual? and any advice on how to keep positive about it ? thanks x:)

PanicYeNot
11-11-12, 20:03
Hey lashes
Don't u be worrying about that hun, I was on Citalopram for years and they did work wonders but I still used to get the odd blip...usually if I was tired or hungover mind you lol. I have recently changed to Sertraline - 2 weeks - and I have the same issue as you but it's still early days for us both I believe. I never let the attacks deter me from going into the shop again, the danger is to start worrying that it will happen again DON'T cos it probably won't. I totally understand how you feel, it is awful when it happens but you will be fine, I'm an old hand at this stuff lol. PM me if u need to :hugs:

lashes
12-11-12, 20:15
thanks for replying:)! i went back to a supermarket today and was fine! i think yesterday was just a blip i blame it on gettin stressd out not being able to find the decaf coffee why do they always move things lol . thers no point going over it in my head it just makes it worse if it happens again im just guna forget it happened x