PDA

View Full Version : psychological symptoms

evenflow
15-08-06, 23:27
Hi guys,
was wondering, there are a lot of us on this site that can identify and describe physical symptoms of anxiety and panic but i would like to know the kinds of psychological symptoms anyones having. I have more of these than any physical symptoms...actually...thinking about it its hard to distinguish the two..
my anxiety sends my mind into a real sense of unease and fear, trepidation, doom and worst of all the sense of going mad..my thoughts start focussing on them and its the usual cycle of 'its definitely madness' no! 'its anxiety'. i even get like a sizzling feeling at the top of my head. could it be a chemical imbalance and if it is will it sort itself out?...i am definitely not going to take meds after my experience with them.

just read what i wrote...sorry for the ramble guys i just need reassurance i guess with this head stuff...again!!

hjm70
17-08-06, 10:02
Hi evenflow

the main one i get is that i find im very negative ALL the time, i have very negative and sometimes scary thoughts.
i told my doxtor once that i was very scared of dying and he said to me well you can only die once!! not sure if that was meant to help me but it sure didnt.