PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

imeldamarquis
12-11-12, 10:21
Hi my name is Imelda and I have joined today to try to find how other people are suffering with anxiety. I have suffered with anxiety for about seven years on and off but it keeps returning resulting in panic attacks at different times. It can range from being terrified to drive on a motorway to suddenly having to leave a supermarket for no apparent reason. Does anybody else feel like this? I am married with a lovely husband and two beautiful children and I do not know why this seems to be ruining my life? Please help.

Annie0904
12-11-12, 10:27
Hi :welcome: Supermarkets are a nightmare I think for most people on this site. I am sure you will find lots of support here x

imeldamarquis
12-11-12, 10:31
Thank you Annie x

nomorepanic
12-11-12, 10:32
Hi imeldamarquis

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

AnxiousBaker
12-11-12, 13:12
Welcome to NMP, you`ll find plenty of like minded people here. Lots of help and advice too!

kittikat
12-11-12, 13:27
Hi & :welcome:

Have been in a pretty similar situation to you and can totally relate. You are not alone here :hugs:

Kitti :)

fozzy is crying
12-11-12, 17:59
:welcome:
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

almamatters
13-11-12, 12:07
:welcome: xxxxxx

Richard1960
13-11-12, 13:59
Hello and :welcome:

I know how you feel i suffer from anxiety and depression issues myself and have done for a few years now so i am sure you will meet people just like you.

All the best.

Richard.