PDA

View Full Version : propranalol

HIBISCUS30
12-11-12, 13:48
hi, well ive just got back from the docs told her everything and she has prescribed me propranalol and diazepam, has anyone had experience with these? she also wants to have my bloods done, going in the morning, but its really stressing me out as im convinced they are going to find something wrong :-( really worrying me xx

nomorepanic
12-11-12, 14:13
I have moved this to the correct forum for you :-)

Joannecolliswest
12-11-12, 16:23
Hi I've had propanalol to help with the prosac they damper down the anxiety a little do nt worry bout the bloods that has to be done and will rule out many things too take care .

pollyanna
12-11-12, 17:09
hi hibiscus, i have taken propranol for 20 years, which as someone else has said dampens down the anxiety, but doesnt take it away, i also use diazepam if i am very stressed or for coping for very stressful events, and used carefully i feel they can be very beneficial too. probably most people on here are fearful of the results of the blood tests( any tests really) as they would fear something was wrong, i know that i fall into this category, i am sure they will come back ok, but i do know how you feel, hopefully you wont have to wait too long for the results . good luck x

HIBISCUS30
12-11-12, 18:14
hi thanks for replies, im bit nervous of taking them now as ive read the leaflet and it says about dental anesthetics, well im at the dentist on wednesday for a filling so maybe i should not take them until after that? my mum seems to think its only if you have a general and not local so unsure now? xx