PDA

View Full Version : headaches and muscle pain?

phil0910
12-11-12, 16:45
Hi all been suffering with what doc says is anxiety last few months past few weeks ive had constant headache mostly left side as soon as wake up. it travels diwn left ear into neck and shoulder and down arm is tingly. my shoulder has 2 sore spots and everywhere is tender to touch and pain when move head.

Doc says muscular which i know makes sense as i have 2 young boys and always carrying and lifting them as on same side also still breastfeeding a 23 month old and dont get good sleep but headaches are concerning me as constant from min i wake up mostly left sided seem to start from back.

I googled i know bad mistake and kept bringing up brain tumours :( feel doc shoves me off. help?

ricardo
12-11-12, 16:57
Phil,
we are told by admin not to act as doctors so for peace of mind go back to your GP to set your mind at rest. I am sure he is right,but you are obviously worried and the assurance should relax your head and muscles. good luck.

Charlee123
12-11-12, 18:06
I worried about having one so much i convinced myself i was going to die and became deeply depressed. Dont google things it makes you feel worse. My doctor assures me that im ok and nothing is wrong. Its taken me 6 years to accept it! I now worry i have dementia or ms or something like that and im only 26. It ruins your life. Please dont worry yourself. Go to your gp tomorrow and try and relax. X