PDA

View Full Version : anyone else feel like this?

nok_tok
12-11-12, 20:56
i have suffered with anxiety, panic and depression for about 8 years....i generally feel pretty miserable day in day out...i dont take anything for it as im worried about masking the problem with tablets...things havent got much better for me in the last 8 years....it doesnt take much to knock me down....

recently i get really happy playing really loud music, today i blasted my ipod in my kitchen really loud and it felt great...i just wanted to let loose and shout....

i get really strong desires to get things like tattoo's, piercings etc...i recently dyed my hair pink and although i hate attracting attention to myself it felt great...i sometimes feel like i just want to get out there and make a difference with my life do something out of the ordinary...i feel so cooped up sometimes...

i have been seeing some old friends recently and noticed how happy they are compaired to me, i must seem really dull...

i feel a bit sick of being sensible and boring...?

im pretty straight edge, i dont take drugs or drink but sometimes with i could take something to get me out of my shell...sometimes i wish i could smoke and drink...(truth is im a wimp and cant handle it...lol)

i went the docs the other day to get a new inhaler...i spoke to my g.p generally about my anxiety as she brought it up and bizarely i started crying (not full on) but it just came out of nowhere...bit weird..i dont cry often lol

anyone else feel like this...like you want to do out of the ordinary stuff or have desires for things like tattoo's etc?? Am i having a midlife crisis (im 30 btw)

BobbyDog
12-11-12, 21:09
I have done similar things(tattoo's), which some would say is out of character for me. But we are complicated creatures us human beings, multi faceted. You are just proving to yourself that you have strength and character. You have found the exhibitionist in yourself, enjoy it.