PDA

View Full Version : is this my an

little.miss.worry
13-11-12, 11:31
Hey everyone, right now I'm in college and basically I was just sitting with my friends because I had a free period and all of a sudden I had a stabbing pain in my eye and I started to worry and then all of a sudden I went proper dizzy like I was going to pass out but thankfully I managed not too god knows how.. This happened about an hour a 15 minutes ago and ever since my head feels tingly (I don't know if its light headedness) and I just feel off and tired... So I'm wondering is this my anxiety because to be honest I was worrying a lot last night...

Daisy Sue
04-11-13, 12:29
Hey :)

I get stabbing like pains in my eyes sometimes, for me usually the light giving me a migraine because of light sensitivity :)

Hiya.. just out of interest, what colour are your eyes? My optician told me recently that people with lighter eye colour are more prone to light sensitivity... hence my eyes leaking like a baby during eye tests with lights, and whenever the sun shines in my eyes!

Daisy Sue
04-11-13, 12:37
It follows then, I'd class blue eyes as on the lighter side.. mine are greeny/grey, the rest of my family have chocolate brown eyes, and I'm the only one with light sensitivity.

I guess dry eyes are just as bad as leaky ones :( Do you use any eye drops?

Daisy Sue
04-11-13, 12:50
Aw :( I would say that you're pretty safe with eye drops, like Optrex or prescription drops from the doctor. There's not much I can do about mine, I wear sunglasses a lot while driving, not just to stop my eyes watering, but because sunlight is a definite trigger for a good few days of migraine type headaches ahead.

Daisy Sue
04-11-13, 13:15
You don't sound crazy, I think we all have certain fears that stop us doing things.. I think you should try and accept some kind of eye drops though, even if it's just saline - it might stop the eye pain you're getting.

I'm ok with just my sunglasses I think.. I don't wear normal glasses, only magnifiers for reading but that's an old age thing :D