PDA

View Full Version : help

HIBISCUS30
13-11-12, 12:32
well ive just been to docs for full bloot test, now im in a panic convinced something is going to be wrong :-( i hate the waiting, dont know why but im convinced there is going to be something wrong with my liver, would i have any symptoms if that was the case? i can feel myself going into a panic :-( ive read storys on here of people having raised liver enzymes, convinced thats going to be me, dont know what to do x

almamatters
13-11-12, 12:37
Why do you think you have liver trouble? Do you drink alcohol? Generally you would have some kind of symptoms if you did have liver problems.

HIBISCUS30
13-11-12, 12:40
hi, thanks for reply, no i dont drink alot of alcohol but i do suffer with headaches so take alot of painkillers well when i say alot never over reccomended dose, i dont know its just playing on my mind, like a bad feeling about it, just convinced myself. i know one of the symptoms is feeling sick and i do feel sick alot of the time, but thats maybe my anxiety? xx

almamatters
13-11-12, 12:43
Possibly yes feeling sick and anxiety go hand in hand for me. I'm sure your results will be fine. I have liver trouble and there are more symptoms than feeling sick to be honest. :hugs:

HIBISCUS30
13-11-12, 20:34
sorry to hear that almamatters, i had a liver function test when i was pregnant 8 months ago due to itchy skin, and that came back ok, do you think something could have changed in 8 months so quickly? i dont know why ive got this liver thing in my head, its just playing on my mind :-( xx

HIBISCUS30
14-11-12, 10:09
hi, im panicing :-( when i had my bloods done yesterday the nurse was really kind as i told her how worried i am about the results so she said she would have a look on the computer this morning and ring me, well still no phone call so im thinking it must be bad :-(

Jules147
14-11-12, 12:16
No news is good news.

Mountainclimber
14-11-12, 12:22
WOW! Take it easy on yourself, your be fine. think your getting all in a fluster. Take some time out and do something you like.

HIBISCUS30
14-11-12, 14:34
well i called the doctors and got a not very nice receptionist, she said the lady that told me she would ring is not in today, and she cant tell me anything, so do you think if there was anything bad i would of heard by now? xx

almamatters
14-11-12, 18:06
Hi try not to worry too much, if you have not heard anything that is good news I would imagine. I know how you are feeling though! I am waiting for results at the moment and am very stressed! No matter how many times we go through it, it never gets any easier. Sure all will be ok for you. :hugs:

HIBISCUS30
15-11-12, 10:30
still no news, do you think if anything serious i would know by now? xx

almamatters
15-11-12, 11:55
What day did you have them taken? you could always try the surgery again to see if they are back yet for your peace of mind.

HIBISCUS30
15-11-12, 14:40
ive just called them and they all normal :-) i still cant quite believe it! x

almamatters
15-11-12, 15:09
So pleased for you xx

HIBISCUS30
15-11-12, 16:02
well after putting my last post on the docs called me back and said i have to go back in a month to have my thyroid rechecked :-( now im worrying i have thyroid cancer :-( xzx