PDA

View Full Version : Anyone felt the same??

Louise1234
13-11-12, 12:40
Ok i posted the other day about being pregnant! Which i am very happy about (also very scared due to a m/c earlier this year)

I am 17 weeks pregnant.

I know people say your hormones are all over the place, but the past couple of weeks i have been feeling so angry, stressed, upset. i just dont know whats wrong with me, like literally every single little thing is getting to me so bad. Worst of all i cant stop taking every thing out on my boyfriend, literally any little thing he does i just want to kill him.!!!

Im constantly crying and upset i just dont know why. And before anyone asks i am more then happy about being pregnant and im just praying my little baby is going to be okay!! because where i am constantly stressed its not fair on the baby! Im sick of feeling like this, everyone says you should enjoy your pregnancy but how can i when im constantly upset and stressed!!??!

I am just wondering if anyone has ever felt like this while pregnant??..could i be more like this because of my anxiety/panic attacks, which makes me worse? Please anyone??

Sorry for such a long essay haha x x

Angelai
13-11-12, 17:06
Louise, my pregnancy was a nightmare. Anger/rage, crying, complete loss of interest in life and everything, feeling physically ill (like I was drugged). I became vicious towards my partner, throwing things and screaming and shouting. I didn't get out of bed for weeks.

I first took antidepressants in 1996 - I had been on them about 3 months when I found out I was pregnant. I stopped taking them, so that may have contributed but yes, I was depressed and anxious before I got pregnant so maybe that's why it was so awful when I was pregnant?

But yeah, I was vile. And a wreck. My baby was absolutely fine (a little late and huge, but fine lol). Don't beat yourself up xxx

Louise1234
14-11-12, 22:16
Thank you so much for your reply!!

I have been thinking there was something wrong with me, being like this all the time. Im trying to keep happy espically towards my boyfriend, sometimes just finding it hard to keep cool. i could just scream all day lol.

Aww thank you so much for replying. i feel tonnes better!! xxx

panickyme
14-11-12, 22:27
Awwwww Louise, congratulations. Unfortunately when we don't feel well, we tend to take it out on the ones we love. (who else would put up with us) Whenever I am stressed, or anxious, my husband is the poor soul that I take it out on. I am just lucky he does put up with me. Anyway, I had 4 children, all of which I was stressed, anxious, sad, happy, etc, and thank goodness they are all happy, healthy, all grown children. Your little baby is going to be fine too, sounds like he/she has an awesome Mommy already.:)

Louise1234
14-11-12, 22:35
Thank you for replying to me! :)

Im so happy im not the only one that has felt like this!!

Aww thats so cute! Thank youu :D xxx