PDA

View Full Version : hi

scared79
13-11-12, 14:12
Hi my name is Gem I am 33 and live in the uk. I suffer from Anxiety mostly social anxiety and seperation anxiety, and depression when I was 3 I witnessed my Mother have an accident which put her in a wheel chair she died of her injuries and complications when i was 15.

This was when I was first diagnosed with depression, I also suffer with social anxiety this is thanks to years of being bullied and used by people who I thought were my friends and who loved me.

I have now found my calling and after 33 years of searching ( many failed relationships and a failed marraige) I have found my soul mate some one who like me has fought for years with anxiety shyness and depression. we have both done wonders for eachother in 5 months we have got eachother running again lost weight i have helped him stop drinking and he has helped me with my confidence and to come off some rather nasty antidepressants. this is the reason Im on here .........to get some information so I can help him in his fight to come off Seroxat to put my own mind at rest that the symptoms both from when he was taking them and the withdrawal symptoms are normal as doctors really are useless. I look forward to talking to you and hope to meet many new friends.

Annie0904
13-11-12, 14:16
Hi :welcome: I have never taken Seroxat but I am sure someone will be able to help. I am pleased that life is getting better for you and you and your partner are able to support each other through this :) x

fozzy is crying
13-11-12, 14:22
:welcome:
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

nomorepanic
13-11-12, 14:23
Hi scared79

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.