PDA

View Full Version : fed up and tired

claireuk
13-11-12, 15:45
hi im very fed up and tired dont feel as though im achieving anything.Im practicing facing my fears slowly but the thing is ive created so many fears im feeling irrepairable.Ive been getting migraines the past 2 days and im even scared to take pain killers but i did manage to take half a paracetamol which didnt really help.I ve got my cycle aswell so that isnt helping and not much sleep its all playing with my emotions.I went out in the car again with dad and decided to walk over this bridge over a motorway which i have a fear of and i felt awful i was shaking,inner trembling,edgy and jittery and very lightheaded but i managed to get over the bridge down the other side and started to walk through a housing estate and it was like the further i was going the worse i was feeling.I really wanted to carry on and go to tescos supermarket which was about a 20 min walk from the bridge but i didnt i turned around had to go back over the bridge walk 10 min back to the car.I feel such a failure.I just want to cry why cant i do something as simple as go to a supermarket?or walk over a bridge?I know i need to practice more its so hard one of those days.Im making small progress like i can go in local shops now and go out walking and go short journeys in the car even though i still feel rubbish i can cope with it but today i felt like i couldnt cope.Just miss doing normal things ive forgotten what feeling happy feels like.Sorry for moaning on

claire :weep:

vicky23
13-11-12, 19:34
aww bless you we've all been there it's so easy to get dispondant because recovery is so very long and hard so celebrate small victories like you climbed mount everest! focus on what you can do not what you can't and....just keep swimming! :whistles:
hugs Xx