PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Jem27
16-08-06, 20:02
Thanks for your lovely supportive replies, they mean alot.

So can tension headaches really feel like you have a brick rattling around in your head?If I move my head quickly, or give it a shake it really feels like there is a brick rattling around. I dont' go round shaking my head, lol but if I move suddenly thats the feeling I get. I thought it felt like a headcold as it was feeling s achy & this brick feeling.

I get alot of sinus trouble, ear aches, headaches, muscle pains esp down neck & shoulders. I am wondering if the tension is causing the ear pains and sinus problems.

I am 26, married but husband works 12 hours a day and does have to travel from time to time with business:-( I have 3 kids age 4, 2 & 10mths. the eldest and youngest have chicken pox so yes its really hard on me right now. I am dreading tomorrow with hubby being away in Dublin. When I am tired and rundown like this I can't help but worry im ill. The weakness in my thighs is worrying me, the tiredness is really begining to worry me as is my headache and risk of this chronic sinusitis, arghhhhh I hate health anxiety:-(

Thanks for everything.

Jem xxx

Jem27
16-08-06, 20:06
Sorry this was meant to be on my thread below about worrying again, If admin could move it there, thanks.