PDA

View Full Version : Time For Change!

electrical_stormgirl
14-11-12, 08:53
Not quite a success story yet but I'm hoping it might be! I just woke up today thinking enough is enough, I need to beat this anxiety, depression and lethargy. I'm determined to get back to the gym, eat a healthier diet and be the best I can be. I'm sure I'll always have anxious wobbles but I need to take control of it rather than letting it control me. I don't want to just keep taking meds and feeling a bit numb each day, I want to get back to being me. Here's to a new start!

I think I need a lie down after that outburst :wacko::D

Joannecolliswest
14-11-12, 08:57
You sound realy positive keep it up what meds you on x

electrical_stormgirl
14-11-12, 09:01
I've been on Fluoxetine for about 3 or 4 months (I've taken them before too). They have helped but I want to try without them again now. Fingers crossed!

meche
14-11-12, 09:41
Good for you :yesyes:. I'm doing the same at the moment. I'm not on meds but have been feeling very low and run-down lately and I've had enough. I've started eating healthier (I don't diet because they don't work) and I've started running again. I'm going back to my first aerobics class tonight (after 9 months) which is probably going to kill me but I used to love it and I'm desparate to get back into it.
Just remember, it's ok to have an off day. Don't feel bad. Just go with how you feel and get back on track ASAP. Good luck and well done. xx

Joannecolliswest
14-11-12, 09:41
I've been on fluoxitine before 3 times now but never remember side affects like this or is it that they don't suite or am I hoping too much it's week 4 noŵ feel like half of me has gone x