PDA

View Full Version : New

Melisssa
15-11-12, 12:18
Hi, after many years of having dealt with my anxiety without medication. I find myself joining a anxiety forum :( looking for support. It's a lonely scary place sometimes. When friends and family get sick of your same old story. Hopefully I'll meet some nice people here, and find the support I need to beat this again.. I've found my focus has slightly shifted from my usual trigger (death) to health anxiety.. Which leads to death so basically still death orientated. I've had a few health issues that have triggered my anxiety, and my best friend google has lead me to believe I'm doomed. I can't shake the dread. I've been experiencing itchy burning skin which last for up to three days after onset. Starts with pins and needles and ten leaves my skin feeling burnt and prickly.. This symtom started while being left on a high dose of nexium, it's lessened with the reduction of medication but still happens, and it's definelty worst when I'm anxious.. I've been to hospital and Drs without any answers.. Although originally they said it was from high dose of nexium. I'm terrified Im have a stroke or something, it's affects around my eye, and skin is sensitive for days after. ATM I'm convinced I have MS. Suddenly Ive noticed muscles pain, visual problems. And sometimes lose my balanced... Please help :( so alone with this

panickyme
15-11-12, 12:23
Awwww, I'm sorry you are not feeling well, but you are not alone anymore. You will find much support here. I, and many, can relate to the whole dying thing. (one of my biggest fears also,) :hugs: Hope you feel better.

Mountainclimber
15-11-12, 12:28
Welcome lots of friends here,:bighug1::yahoo: hope you enjoy your stay,

nomorepanic
15-11-12, 12:29
Hi Melisssa

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Melisssa
16-11-12, 11:32
Thank you :)

Annie0904
16-11-12, 11:51
Hi Melissa..Welcome :)

Laurenita
16-11-12, 12:29
Welcome lovely :hugs:

Sparkle1984
16-11-12, 17:19
Welcome to the forums! :)