PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

tessasuzanne
15-11-12, 13:09
Hi, my name is Tess.
I'm 24, newly married, and a long standing sufferer of anxiety, depression and emetaphobia.
I would love to hear from anyone who suffers from similar illnesses, in particular any fellow emetaphobes!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch :) I find it so reassuring to know that there are others out there who suffer like me.
Lots of love and positive thinking to you all.
Tess x

Elle-Kay
15-11-12, 13:12
Hello Tess and welcome to NMP :) There are lots of people here that will relate to you, I know. I have some emetophobia, but thankfully I'm rarely ill (touch wood!) so it doesn't cause me too many day-to-day problems.

tessasuzanne
15-11-12, 13:17
Hi Elle-Kay, thank you for the welcome! It is nice to 'virtually' meet you! It is also nice to finally be a part of this awesome forum, I've been meaning to join for ages as I often scan old posts for people who experience similar things to me, mainly for reassurance. I've been having a very tough time over the past 8 weeks and as of yesterday I have started a new medication, Mirtazapine. Fingers crossed it kicks my anxiety in the bum!

nomorepanic
15-11-12, 13:19
Hi tessasuzanne

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.