PDA

View Full Version : I hate the way i feel tonight

gingerone
09-06-04, 01:13
Tonight is a bad night i am not feeling so good as soon as i get a little pain or muscle spasm i start to panic. It is so sad and makes me feel so silly but i cannot help the way i feel inside. :( I have days where everything is fine and i feel good and then i come over all funny its wierd. [?] It is terrible and i hate it. i do not have my parents they live in Ireland and i miss them so much and my 3 sisters i miss too.:( they are always saying they will come back but its been 2 years now. i feel that time is being wasted and i miss them so much. i have a big fear that i will just die for no reason [xx(]. Bad sometimes i do not want to sleep incase i wake up in a coffin silly. i have wrote my will thats bad. please some advise thanks all

c j giff

andrew
09-06-04, 02:01
hi christina, hopefully you'll get to spend some time with your family soon enough, im sure they're missing you as well. take care andrew

Caitlyn89
09-06-04, 04:38
Well being apart from your family can have a lot to do with what your feeling. Give them a call ask them to visit or visit them.

seh1980
09-06-04, 18:04
Hi there,

We all have those bad days that you are describing. It sounds like you have a lot of bad thoughts going through your head. I know that it can be very hard living away from your family. My parents live in France while I am studying here in the UK at university. It sounds like maybe you need someone who you can always rely on when feeling down. That way, they can kind of take the place of a family member. Do you have anyone like that?

Sarah (seh1980)

laura
10-06-04, 10:53
Hi there

I know things seem awful right now like there is no way out of this but hey, lets look at this more closely... I have suffered from a very similar illness to yours and when the times were bad they were awful! Take hope then please in that I got through it, even though I tried to kill myself twice and thought I'd never see the light again. I did it, you can too!
Firstly, could you maybe move to be nearer your parents? What about an extended three month break maybe to be near them? It sounds like it would do you good to be with them. I know how much I rely on my family when I'm down. Remember though, they're only a phone call away. Maybe you could explain to a family member you are close to how you have been feeling and ask if you could call them if you feel down just for a chat. I have lost count of the number of times I have been all upset and phoned my mum only to feel much better after. An important thing is not to think that you are "burdening" your relatives with anything. They love you and they won't feel like that. My mum told me she'd be there for me through anything as long as she knew what was going on, she couldnt help otherwise.
Also, what about writing letters to them. If you write them a letter when you feel bad and keep i till next day to post it you can sometimes reread it and not want to send it cos you feel a bit better already, its good to get things off your chest!
Also, have you seen your G.P? You can talk to your G.P about these things. Tbey may be able to help you via medecine, some therapy or even just by taking to them so you realise you are perfectly normal, that helps too!
Let us know how you get on. I will be thinking about you, I hope I have helped a wee bit!

Laura

april tones
10-06-04, 16:53
hi c, i get like that too, not as bad as before. Its normal anxiety. Missing your sisters is probably not helping, if you want to chat then i here, love april x

apriltones