PDA

View Full Version : im a newby!!!

lindy199
17-08-06, 15:33
Hi all im new to this site and its seems just like what i have been looking for, peaople in the same situation as me, my name is linda and i have suffered from depresion, anxiety, stress and panic attacks for nearly 14 years now, i also have agrophobia, and social phobia, i think iam a lost cause, been on anti-depressants all this time(seroxat) and just this week been given diazapam, as have had a lot of stress to deal with, ie being signed off the sick after all this time and expected to get a job, if they can find me one to suit my illness i will gladly take it, anyway hope to speak to some of you other members realy soon

linda

nicjay
17-08-06, 15:38
Hi Linda

Welcome to the site as you will see you are not a lost cause as there are many who suffer with the same as you. You will find alot of information and friends here.

Take Care
Nicola
xxx

normalwisdom
17-08-06, 16:18
Hi Linda welcome to the site hope we can be of help to you, this site has certainly helped me.

Take care

Steph

manmoor
17-08-06, 17:21
Hi Linda,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

fisher
17-08-06, 18:39
hi my names joanne i have just joined this site tonight, i found it as i was on the internet, i suffer from health anxiety and what makes it worse is i work in a hospital as a auxilliary nurse, every time a patient has something bad i think i have got it which gives me slight anxiety, its a horrible feeling having anxiety or having a panic attack, give me anything rather than them,do you ever get a feeling like you cant breath, and you are concentrating on your breathing thats a horrible feeling, anyway nice to here from you speak soon x

trac67
17-08-06, 19:27
Hi Linda,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Clare_63
17-08-06, 19:58
Hi Linda and Joanne

Welcome to the forum

Clare (",)

Clare :)

polly daydream
18-08-06, 00:46
Hi Linda and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

giddy
18-08-06, 13:18
Welcome to the forum Linda
love Helen

nomorepanic
19-08-06, 16:45
Hi Linda

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola