PDA

View Full Version : Still can't get MS of my mind!!

harrys mummy
16-11-12, 16:16
Hi everyone, I'm afraid I'm still harping on about MS! (Numb fingertips been told its carpal tunnel by two docs) I posted the other day about my appointment in december for the nerve test, I'm really sorry if I annoyed anyone moaning I have to wait a mth, I know in comparision to others that's pretty quick but you lnow what its like when your worrying about something it takes over your whole life, well it does me!!! So a big sorry again xx

A big sorry for still going on about it to, I just can't stop myself believing its MS, to make matters worse and me feel awful a friend of mine who has a 2year old and 8 week baby has more than likely got it!! She's awaiting test results but has been told to expect it, I hate it, even writing this I can feel my neck tensing and my hands are sweating making my fingers worse, making me worry!!!!!! Why can we be normal, although I was told once by a counsiler there is no such thing as normal but there's got to be better than this, right!?

Take care
Dawn xx

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

I've just thought, I had an eye test about a week before my tingly fingers started, nothing showed up, MS would wouldn't it?? Xx

Charlee123
16-11-12, 20:20
No, you would need nerve tests and an MRI scan. My friend has ms.

Why are you so scared of it hun?xxx

harrys mummy
16-11-12, 21:32
I never have been before, up to now when I've had something wrong I usually obsess about cancer. My father in law has had it for meny years and is poorly, I see a lot of it in my job as a community carer and it seems to be everywhere I look at the moment! A friwnd is awaiting blood test results but its pretty certain that's what she got, jack osbourne has recently been diagnosed and after joing twitter the other day I saw the girl from scott miles radio show has just been diagnosed too!!!! I know they all sound silly but it just fuels the mind! Plus whenever I type in to good old doctor google my symptoms plus other things it always comes up!!!! Its awful I feel like I'm going nuts! Thanks for the reply xx

Charlee123
17-11-12, 06:53
I no what you mean, i was convinced for 6 years i had a brain tumour. It ruined my life. I worry about cancer so much, it scares me. My friends mum is terminally ill with leukemia and has weeks to live. When i found out i was convinced i was going to end up that way too.
Your not alone x

Magic
17-11-12, 13:37
Harrys mummy,
Please try not to worry. My dad had leukemia my mother had heart disease,
my sister has a colostamy bag through bowel trouble.
I don't think about it. I am an older member
on here and I am doing ok. I know quite a few poeple with ms, and everyone
is different. Charlie123 is quite right by the way. Sending :hugs:to you