PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me can't get a grip

Munchlet
16-11-12, 16:54
So I've been panicking this last few weeks over cervical cancer, finally decided after various ultrasounds and working myself into a frenzy that I had to move on from it.

Anway I've been trying to lose weight for a couple of months now and have been going to weight watchers but the last two weeks I've lost 8lb in total, 3lb last week and 5lb this week whch is as much as I'd lost in the six weeks before.

Now I've been stressing so put it down to that but people keep pointing out that it is a lot to lose in a week so now I'm worried about that and what type of cancer I have that could be causing my weight loss.

On top of that since last Friday I've had on and off headaches and today have a really bad one which is affecting one side of my head and I keep feeling nauseous so I'm thinking brain tumour.

I did have a head cold the week before last which didn't ever come out an to start with I thought the headaches were just sinus pressure as I still have post nasal drip.

But now I'm thinking I've possibly got something like pancreatic cancer causing weight loss and I'm also thinking there's something seriously wrong with me to be causing these headaches.

I feel so stressed at the moment, I'm constantly feeling hot, my heart is pounding and I just feel like I want to curl up in a corner and cry.

I just can't seem to calm myself down and I'm jumping from one thing to another!
:lac:

justina
16-11-12, 18:14
I am in the same awful situation. In the last weeks I have had lymphoma, cervix cancer, melanoma and rectal cancer.
I am still horrified about gynecological cancer. Very much worried since I'm bleeding every day!
Your weight loss, though, is not cancer! It is the stress and anxiety. My father had pancreatic cancer: the weight loss came last, after many other very specific symptoms, including extremely strong pain.
I hope you can relax about this:bighug1: