PDA

View Full Version : So far, so good

homeworkgirl
16-11-12, 18:55
Started Citalopram yesterday morning, was advised to take 10mg for first three days but as I didn't have any side effects whatsoever after yesterday's dose but had my usual early morning anxiety/panic this morning, I decided to risk a whole tablet today, i.e. 20mg, in the hope that I will start to feel the benefits a bit faster. Just wanted to say that so far, so good ...absolutely no side effects again today. I hope this will give others some encouragement.

Sparkle1984
16-11-12, 19:39
It's good to hear you've had no side effects. You've been lucky in this respect! :) Let us know how you get on. Hopefully your anxiety/panic will improve soon.

homeworkgirl
17-11-12, 22:01
My 3rd day and still no side effects from Citalopram. Just hope my anxiety and panic start to subside soon.

homeworkgirl
21-11-12, 18:04
Day seven....still no side effects and I am beginning to feel a little better in the mornings, i.e. less anxious and panicky.

I feel so sorry for the people who have suffered bad effects from this drug, but just wanted to let you know that as in my case not everyone gets these.

little scientist
21-11-12, 19:49
First time round on citalopram I had no side effects at all, this time had mild side effects. Glad things are going well for you, hope they continue to do so!