PDA

View Full Version : Update!!!

loopylu86
17-11-12, 11:02
Hi everyone,just an update!! I have had no Internet access so haven't had the chance to get on here! I am back in work and have been for two weeks and I am feeling so good. I can't quite believe that it has ran so smoothly! I am doing a phased return and only doing 10-3 at the moment but am adding an hour next week. I still get a few shaky moments but immediately divert my thoughts.

How is everyone? Xxx

Elle-Kay
17-11-12, 11:13
Lu!! We've missed you :) x I'm so pleased to hear you got your phased return, and that it's going so well (though I knew it would, you tough cookie you! :winks:)

I'm doing ok. I've been out to a party at a friend's house, done a dance event in the city on a busy shopping day with my dance group, been for a meal out with friends, am going out for another meal with family tonight, and have started to arrange to go back to my volunteering work. Like you said, I'm still getting wobbly moments (most especially in anticipation, before I do something), but everyone assures me that the important thing is that I'm doing the things anyway!