PDA

View Full Version : Really scared for my mum

chloevictoria
17-11-12, 12:59
my ha has been really good for the past few months with only a few hiccups here and there, but now i am worrying about other people more often

my mum has been complaining of a mild headache for about a week but its intermittent and she said it feels like a pressure headache

ive also noticed her hearing isnt as good this week and she said today she had to concentrate to walk in a line and she cant think straight

but she said she's had this type of headache before like when her hormones are changing

she also has mild temporal lobe epilepsy but she rarely gets any proper episodes of it, just generally tension headaches but none have ever been this bad

i am sat here crying and i keep going to ask her questions about how she's feeling and they all tick boxes for a youknowwhat

i am terrified and i cant get these images out of my mind, please can someone help me
thanks

Anxious_gal
18-11-12, 07:03
I'm not a doctor.
But sinus issues can cause head pain, also it can block the tubes in the ears.

Take her to the doctor, it could be something simple. I know I go on about being low in vitamins, but if your low in b12 it can causes headaches,dizziness and concentration problems.
Or maybe she's simply getting older.
Sorry you're so worried : (