PDA

View Full Version : please

oh no_1
17-11-12, 22:35
normally like to give out hugs on here not ask for them but
:( oh sorry, just a wreck at min, ill, hr of sleep a night at most or over a month and well dont want to go on as so down and everything going wrong, ppl taking me to court over car accident, work not good, dance not good, im not good, nothing good not work or home or.... oh i dont want to go on sorry.

Sparkle1984
17-11-12, 22:57
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

gonzo1958
17-11-12, 23:08
Hi just sending you good wishes as you don,t seem to be in a good place at the moment , i,ve been there, not as bad, it would be good if you could find something to make you sleep, there are lots of natural things, and maybe try to stop worrying about the pending court case surely your insurance will cover any eventuality.
Maybe try and concentrate on your strenghts and abilities and the good parts of your life.
I hope this helps a little not sure whether i have said the right things i hope you feel a little better soon
D.

Gotagetthroughthis
17-11-12, 23:12
:hugs:

bottleblond
17-11-12, 23:18
:bighug1:

Take one day at a time and don't let everything get on top of you at once.

Hope things improve soon.

Lisa
xx

pinkdove
17-11-12, 23:22
:hugs: :hugs: you will get there, just take it easy xxx

Katie22
17-11-12, 23:23
:hugs::hugs:

panickyme
17-11-12, 23:42
Sending you a big hug, hope you feel better soon! :bighug1:

blue October
17-11-12, 23:53
Professional help is usually free and very worth while.

:hugs:

Serenitie
18-11-12, 03:45
I'm so sorry things are tough for you right now. Remember, baby steps, Jemma. Try to tackle one thing at a time and get plenty of rest and do relaxing things to reduce your stress levels while you are having trouble sleeping.

Huge hugs :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Cat xxx

darkknight
18-11-12, 06:18
:hugs::hugs:

BobbyDog
18-11-12, 07:18
There are people who care about you and hope you get better soon.:bighug1:
Take care of yourself, that is the most important think at the moment.

oh no_1
18-11-12, 09:37
OMG.... didnt expect anyone to reply to this.
oh thank you.
yeh just trying to get through each day.

so hard, and never struggled this much since i was off work for that 5 n half weeks :( that was my lowest and this is creeping up slowly but dont want to get that bad :(

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 ----------

Hi just sending you good wishes as you don,t seem to be in a good place at the moment , i,ve been there, not as bad, it would be good if you could find something to make you sleep, there are lots of natural things, and maybe try to stop worrying about the pending court case surely your insurance will cover any eventuality.
Maybe try and concentrate on your strenghts and abilities and the good parts of your life.
I hope this helps a little not sure whether i have said the right things i hope you feel a little better soon
D.

thanks, no not good place at moment ,that one way to put it.

yeh trying to think of good things as have been looking forward to leeds meet well since bradford meet and was looking forward to going to bar on my own and turning up at the place on my own and not having to meet someone first but now ill be lucky if i even get on my first bus or get out of bed for it :( but i do do do reallty really want to go and see all my special friends who are helping me so much through this such rubbish time

---------- Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 ----------

I'm so sorry things are tough for you right now. Remember, baby steps, Jemma. Try to tackle one thing at a time and get plenty of rest and do relaxing things to reduce your stress levels while you are having trouble sleeping.

Huge hugs :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Cat xxx

wish had time to relax, so much pressure for everything at the minute. just exhausted and burnt out.
so many little things in my mind and then the one big thing DOCTORS at top of mine at mo.
im nvr going to get there.

Magic
18-11-12, 14:19
:hugs::hugs::hugs:From me oh no1

oh no_1
18-11-12, 15:42
thanks