PDA

View Full Version : so bad

tricia56
18-11-12, 12:54
my anxiety has been so so bad thelast few weeks feeling cant cope with it anymore feeling im loosing it . ive had anxiety for 5yrs now and it feels like how it was when i first got it ,as soon as i wake up its bam its there and i try to self talk distraction relaxatation but it doesnt help, i keep asking myself why wont it let upits never going to get better and thinking suerly you cant have anxiety like this for as long as i have .even tho ive had numerouse blood tests done and everything seems to be normal.i dont take meds imto scared ive had abit of cbt when i was with my old gp surgery but it didnt help much .i just keep asking myself why has it got so bad again , could it be im not exepting the anxiety (i dont know how to). i moved home 8wks ago to the other side of the city ware i used to live.i live in the same are for almast 50yrs so i knew every one my family and freinds all live round there also my son tried to kill himself about 2wks after i moved to my new home (he lives with me) so could all this be why ive got bad again or am i just clasping at straws for answers .just want to get better and reasurance thk you

Annie0904
18-11-12, 13:16
The stress that you have had could most certainly have triggered it off worse again. I hate to take medication but if we had heart problems or any other illness I am sure we would take medication so why not anxiety? I hate to take medication but if it gives me some quality of life then I am prepared to take it. I think you should speak to your gp again. i really hope that it settles down soon for you and that you will feel better. :hugs: x

tricia56
18-11-12, 21:04
hi thk you for ur reply im just too scared to take meds even tho im struggling so bad at the moment and just wish it will ease up a little and for some one just to tell me it will calm down and its a set back for what has happened a few weeks ago just wish i had someone to give me a hug and say its going to ok as i havent got no one i can talk to at home as i havent got a patner just my son and young daughter who doesnt really understand so thk you

Annie0904
18-11-12, 21:14
I am sure it is everything that you have gone through that has triggered your anxiety..I wish I could give you a real hug but I will send you some virtual ones :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: Any time you want to chat please pm me xx

tricia56
18-11-12, 21:27
thk you annie xxx