PDA

View Full Version : Sore Tummy

turnthelighton
18-11-12, 13:28
Got over a nasty cold and cough took about 4 weeks on and off and now for about a week I have had a sore tummy area and below the tummy. Sometimes it is like period pains and sometimes it is as if my tummy is bloated :-( Not sure what it is but seems to be there all the time. :weep:

Iced_diamond
18-11-12, 19:02
Hi there, first of all I'm sorry to hear about your sore tummy-this is not nice and I understand, as I have experienced this myself. I too have just gotten over a rotten cold and cough, which was quite persistent and although it was just one of those inevitable seasonal viruses, it did drain me a bit. It can run you down and make you feel a little unwell generally. I don't think that your sore tummy is any cause for concern in this case. It could be from where you've been coughing a lot that this has made your tummy a little jolted. Or if you have the tendency to be a little anxious-like a lot of us on here-then that could also be why you're tummy is causing you some bother, because you're not fully relaxed. Try not to think about it too much and it will most probably get better. Maybe some warm herbal tea would be good, if you like this. Of course if it gets worse or becomes painful, then maybe a quick visit to your doctor wouldn't go a miss, but I hope you are already feeling a little better now. :) take care!

turnthelighton
19-11-12, 07:50
Thank you. When I relax it seems to go away. I think I could have strained muscles from coughing so much.