PDA

View Full Version : Bloodless & Drained Feeling in Face anyone?

ksmith
18-08-06, 11:54
Hi all

Although I would like to say I am very much in recovery (thanks largely to the information I have found on this site), a symptom I have, that will not go away, is a feeling of having no blood in my face, as if all my colour has gone. It's a bit difficult to explain, it's probably the feeling you get in your face just before you pass out - only I don't pass out!! Would be really grateful if anyone offers some advice/opinions etc.

I am still on Prozac (but side effects do not mention this feeling in face), take the odd Diazipam, Vit B complex, Vit C.

Thanks

Kay

tammye72
20-08-06, 07:54
I get that feeling too when I am having a panic attack, followed by the feeling that I am going to faint. If I am at home I splash cold water on my face and go outside and get some air, if I am out and about I remember to breathe properly and sip on my water bottle and go outside if possible to get a bit of air.
It is difficult to explain but I know what you mean. The first time it happened to me I told my sister and she said, "Splash cold water on your face , stick your head out the window and breathe!" Sounds silly but it worked.
I hope this ends for you soon.

http://www.livedtotell.com