PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Nat20
18-11-12, 23:52
Hi everyone. I have found this website through my GP. I'm 20 years old and I have been suffering with panic attacks for almost two years now. I get panic attacks pretty much every day and sometimes more than once a day. Sometimes they get so bad I have ended up in a hospital thinking there was something seriously wrong with me. It's very difficult to talk to other people about panic attacks and what I am going through especially because not everyone understands it completely. So I hope I can make some friends here which are going through similar things which will make me feel a bit less lonely in this. :)

nomorepanic
19-11-12, 00:05
Hi Nat20

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
19-11-12, 06:41
Hey Nat20, a big warm :welcome: to you.

Tessar
19-11-12, 10:19
Hello Nat. That was really good of your GP to point you in the direction of NMP. This site is brilliant becasue not only can you express how you are feeling but there are so many people who will understand exactly what's happening to you. They'll be able to reassure you & you certainly wont feel alone in what you are going through. I havent been on the site long & my problems might differ from yours, but I can assure you it will help being on here so I'm really glad you've joined.

mimijames
19-11-12, 10:23
Hi Nat20 and :welcome:

lorandian
19-11-12, 10:25
Hi everyone. I have found this website through my GP. I'm 20 years old and I have been suffering with panic attacks for almost two years now. I get panic attacks pretty much every day and sometimes more than once a day. Sometimes they get so bad I have ended up in a hospital thinking there was something seriously wrong with me. It's very difficult to talk to other people about panic attacks and what I am going through especially because not everyone understands it completely. So I hope I can make some friends here which are going through similar things which will make me feel a bit less lonely in this. :)

Hi NAT20 Welcome, lots of us on here know how you feel and sympathise with you, I know what you mean about not talking to people, I found the same thing, they look at you as if you are completely bonkers, anybody who has never experienced a panic attack will never understand, but knowing you are not alone is a great help, this site has helped me a great deal, hope it helps you too.:)

dottielottie
19-11-12, 12:04
Hi Nat :welcome: :bighug1:

Richard1960
19-11-12, 13:26
Hi and :welcome: .