PDA

View Full Version : Emetophobia & d*

DreamsInSpace2
19-11-12, 10:44
Yesterday night my mum had d* three times, watery in the night. Sorry for info she said she had pain but felt fine with it, she ate all yesterday and I went out with her etc. but then at round 7ish I had dinner (had no appetite tho just ate) and had d* straight after 3 times, first time watery and then I had pain all night but as mum was fine and saying she was fine I put it down to digestive issues though bit weird to have gotten it so soon after. And I wasn't anxious as I'd ate. Anyways woke up this morning tho a bit hungry not much appetite, and not really wanting to eat and still getting that d* feeling down below like needing to go. So I just had 2 snack a jacks and a kinder egg chocolate even tho i didnt feel like i wanted to eat. thinking it was digestive issues last night but i honestly have not much of an appetite at all tho feeling slight hunger i dont want to eat. Anyways I went in my mums room and sat on her bed as it was my sisters birthday she was opening pressies.. mum went to work but is now home again as she had watery diarrhea again. My stools still loose but no diarrhea as of yet, but still loose.. and still got that feeling. I am panicking now and hope i'll be fine and not get ill. I am also worried as last year me, my brother and mum all got diarrhea and when my sister got it, she was s* with it too. So I am panicking so much, we moved home and only have one bathroom now. I am scared and praying I won't be ill. Any tips? What can I do to avoid this, I know there is a chance me and mum both having the same diarrhea but I am still freaking out, worrying etc. and worrying bout my sister. My mum has used toilet since being home but didn't bleach straight after.. is it safe for me to bleach it myself or is that more dangerous? I wish I had antibacterial wipes for the taps etc. but I ran out.. feeling like I need to go to loo I get that rush feeling..like I need to go for d* but its just loose not d* agh freaking out.... help? trying to stay calm but struggling a lot! xxxx

DreamsInSpace2
19-11-12, 19:25
My mum has been okay, ate since she got in from work, she says she dont think she is ill but i am still freaking out, pushed myself to eat the meal she made, so i am worrying even more and been downstairs with her (getting our hairs cut) is anyone there? just panicking, hoping i'll be fine and i did the right thing eating that meal :( so scared. xx