PDA

View Full Version : Is it all connected? Chest pain and back pain.

Emma86
19-11-12, 11:26
Ive had a bad chest for a few months now, saw my GP and he said it was clear and just gave me an inhaler for the wheezing. Hasn't worked.
Now I still have a wheezy chest, the more physical work I do, I sound so out of breath. I can only breathe in so far and it hurts, feel like I cant get enough air in my lungs. I also have back pain, the top of my back near my spine and the bottom of my back can sometimes be agony. Horrible sharp pains on and off.
I will have to see my GP about this, just wondering if anyone knew anything about it?

ankietyjoe
19-11-12, 17:52
It can definitely be all connected as the majority can be down to tired, tense and exhausted muscles.

I have the breathing issue on and off when I'm particularly stressed, and it can be quite frightening. I find that not concentrating on it helps, and you'll know if it's nothing medical if it doesn't wake you up at night (in my most non professional opinion)

Definitely worth a trip to the GP just in case it's an infection or something, but everything you described is familiar to me.