PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone

pearl79
19-11-12, 16:54
Panic panic panic....

Havent posted in a while but to recap, ive had HA for 5 years prob since a miscarrige. since then anxiety has progressed in severe anxiety and depression. since the miscarriage ive had two sussessful pregnancies.
Any way to find out if it was hormones contributing to anxiety i ws put on the pill (also to stop some mid cycle bleeding) i think it helped some what and i took it for a couple of months and then the dreaded anxiety took over and couldnt take them cuz i kept worriying about blood clots. So since then no period and mega mega bad anger and moods and anxiety thru the roof. I went to docs and I was told to have hormone bloods done and results in today that I have borderline high testosterone and low prolactin.......
Now oh my god I googled and now think i have a tumor or cancer... im so frightened what may be the cause but on the plus side thats what might be triggering my such severe moods x am in need of some reassurance or if anyone has any expeirience then please talk to me xxx:)