PDA

View Full Version : Constant flickering dots in eyes advice please!

Charlee123
20-11-12, 18:08
Ive had flickering dots in both eyes since december 2007. Eye tests all fine. Pressure behind eyes fine. Doctors say it could be optic migraine if thats correct wording. Sometimes i get flashes but very rare. Its really noticeable at night if im in bed. I saw a neurologist a few years back before this started as i had headaches and was worried. He assured me i have migraine and nothing else. My eyes havent got worse atall just stayed the same for 5 years. I have tinnitus too.

Anyone else been or have this?
Nice advice please im very anxious atm and the flickers are worrying me again for some reason.

:/

Annie0904
20-11-12, 18:11
I am sure the neurologist is correct in saying it is linked to migraines. I get this sometimes also. It seems like you have had quite a few tests done so be reassured that it is linked to migraines :hugs:

Charlee123
20-11-12, 18:18
No i didnt have this when i saw him. Only headaches and tingling. He did tests yes. Not a scan thou as he said i had no synptoms of a tumour and if i did he would have picked up stuff on the tests. Ive been to lots of doctors and no ones concerned. Ive had it fir too ling for it to be serious and normally with tumours it will get worse. So im wondering what anyone else has been told it is?