PDA

View Full Version : Is this s**t normal

lourah1989
20-11-12, 20:07
Hey guys I have anxiety so freaking bad right now I'm starting to think that this can not be anxiety and it's something more serious ... My body has ached all day to the point i can't move I feel like I can't feel my self breath and I'm so tired and exhausted all I want to do is cry I don't feel like I can dwL with this anymore ... I also have severe twitching I don't now if people can see me doing it but it's like I cluck my throat when I feel like my hearts going to stop beating and it happens out the blue well all this is pushing me of Iv gave up on thinking I will ever get better ! I feel so I'll and crap I just give up on life xxx

PanchoGoz
20-11-12, 21:04
No that sounds like classic anxiety. Have you seen your doctor/ on any meds or therapy etc...

joanna47
24-11-12, 06:57
Anxiety is a bitch and it comes with some unpleasant effects I used to shake, i mean really vibrate I thought that I had parkinsons, I wasn't just when i was in a situation like standing in a que in a shop it was all the time I would spill things, couldn't do anything that needed a steady hand. then to top it all I had chest pains, running down both arms so painfull that breathing was hard.. and guess what all anxiety I don't have parkinsons and I didn't have a heart attack.. but it sure felt like it.

My heart goes out to you, see your doctor, get him or her to confirm the anxiety and follow the suggestions on here

Anxious_gal
24-11-12, 07:04
How's your diet ? I would take some b12 or try to eat a few eggs or fish per day.
You might be low in something, maybe ask for a blood test.
My calcium levels were pretty low when I was having tests done to see why I was getting heart palpitations.
Also tyroid issues can mimic anxiety.
But if you are tense all day your body will ache.

BobbyDog
24-11-12, 07:29
I used to shake and be sick every day, but that has gone away now.
These are normal anxiety symptoms, but you can get better. Make sure you are looking after yourself, getting a little exercise if possible and vitamins. Try Hypnotherapy/relaxation CD/tracks to help you wind down, preferably ones with info about relaxing all the muscles in your body.