PDA

View Full Version : Chest sensations - kind of freaked...

lrforge
20-11-12, 23:50
Hi all, I haven't posted here in a long time, I as "ok"! Anxiety has started over again and while I am sure i know the answer to this,I am wondering what kind of chest sensations you all get? I have had palpitations for 5 years now, they still scare me but not like before. But lately my chest feels jittery, shaking, just overall not right. Do you all get this? I have had all the heart tests done. I drink one soda a day, caffine free, but today I had one with caffine and wonder if this affects anyone as well? Thanks for input in advance!

secondtimelucky
21-11-12, 05:35
The caffiene will definatly not be helping your palpitations, but the chest symptoms are familiar to me :) almost like when you get a 'cold shudder' through your body but its lingers in the chest area? I have also had heart checks and a 24hr ecg which all found nothing, still booked in for a 72hr ecg though 'just to make sure' lol! If I were you I'd still book into the doctors just for your own piece of mind, but I'm pretty sure you'l find it's nothing major :)