PDA

View Full Version : hi new here:)

natsplatt
21-11-12, 15:08
Hi I,m Nat have given up on my Dr I worry they look at me like maybe cos my heads poorly affects my mothering skills and anti depressents all make me worse and Cbt is ok but they discharged me after lol . I my problems started with ocd which was manageable for yrs then I had lots of drama and broken sleep for 3 yrs with my son and my grip on reality vanished Apr 2011 anxiety and depression was awful. Now I am great at pretending everything is cool now so as not to upset my mum and kids but really i just want life to make sense again and these freaky thoughts that make my life seem pointless to go ,especially as my memories terrible and all I do is try and remember happy days then get sad incase I forget what I just remembered arggghhhh when will it end ?????? I also really try to keep a sense of humour no matter what xxx

Annie0904
21-11-12, 15:10
Hi :welcome:

nomorepanic
21-11-12, 15:19
Hi natsplatt

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.