PDA

View Full Version : Feel alone and scared,

ladypickie
21-11-12, 16:53
Just joined the site at a lovley friends advice who is also suffering from, deppresion and anxiety to. I have severe health problems, heart & lung. My only hope of a cure is a heart and lung transplant which is likely not to happen due to the sortage of organs. I suffer fron cronic fatique, headaches and many many other symptoms. I also understandably suffer from panic attacks. I have never married as I am not able to have any children, so selfishly thought it was kinder not to, maybe I should have been more selfish. My mam has been there as much as she can, but is now getting on in years, but my father never was, he said I was the bain of his life. My mam left him 3 years ago, but she should of left him much earlier. I also lost my only sybling, my lovely brother when he was only 29. I feel totally scared, isolated and alone. I often feel like a freak as I sometime feel people cannot be bothered with me and exclude fom things, I know they are just busy and I am just usually being paroniod.
I have just started some therapy with a talking therapy group, who are hopeing to help me try to cope a bit better.
I hope some of what I have wrote rings true with many people. I am new to this group so not sure what to write. Somwtime I just need a :hugs:
x

almamatters
21-11-12, 16:57
So sorry to hear of your health problems and you sound as though you have been through such a lot. :welcome: to the site. I'm sure you will find it really helpful, sending you :hugs: :hugs:

Edie
21-11-12, 17:38
Hello, and welcome.

I'm sorry you've been through so much and so many health problems.

I have also lost a brother, also my only sibling. He was 26 and I was 29. This was just over a year ago. I think that can make you feel very alone.

I hope the therapy group helps. It may also be an opportunity to meet some people who feel similarly to you, who might eventually become friends and leave you less isolated.

I hope you find the forum helpful. It can be really good to get things out, and people can often offer really useful feedback.

Annie0904
21-11-12, 19:37
Hi and welcome, I am sure the therapy group will help you, you seem to have gone through a lot recently. sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ladypickie
21-11-12, 20:08
Thankyou very much, I think when I find my way round the site I will find it very helpfull. Thankyou for your kind words..x

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Hello, and welcome.

I'm sorry you've been through so much and so many health problems.

I have also lost a brother, also my only sibling. He was 26 and I was 29. This was just over a year ago. I think that can make you feel very alone.

I hope the therapy group helps. It may also be an opportunity to meet some people who feel similarly to you, who might eventually become friends and leave you less isolated.

I hope you find the forum helpful. It can be really good to get things out, and people can often offer really useful feedback.

Thankyou for your kind words, I am really hopeing the group helps, I hope this group helps to, once I find my way round it. I dont think you ever get over the loss of a brother or sister as there irraplaceable. Its true the good are taken young, but far to young in our cases. Stay strong, and positive. It does get better. You never forget, but you dont want to, and thats how it should be. :hugs:...xxx

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Hi and welcome, I am sure the therapy group will help you, you seem to have gone through a lot recently. sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE

Im sure I will find the group helpfull, once I work out how it works...:blush:
Hugs back and thankyou...xxx:hugs:

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

[QUOTE=almamatters;1076729]So sorry to hear of your health problems and you sound as though you have been through such a lot. :welcome: to the site. I'm sure you will find it really helpful, sending you :hugs: :hugs:

Thankyou for the reply and the welcome. Once I manage to understand how the site works and I find my way round I will find it helpfull.
:hugs::hugs::hugs: Back...x

Mandarra
21-11-12, 21:10
:welcome: to the site.