PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a strange symptom

JulieJay92
21-11-12, 19:25
having been quite panic free for a while today after the dentist i was in agont as i expected

but several hours later (3 hours ago) i began to experience a gripping pain in my left boob (ner nipple but in a straight line) comes and goes, sometimes very painful, others not too bad but now im freaking out

not gonna say about ear and jaw pain as i know thats probably from the 2 deep fillings i got, but otherwise feel ok and bp was 135/85 pulse 82

any ideas welcome

thanks

Annie0904
21-11-12, 19:30
I have had this happen before and I am sure someone posted a thread about it a few days ago but I can't remember who. It seems that quite a few women get this and it is fine. If it continues and you are still worried you could mention it to your doctor for your own peace of mind.

JulieJay92
21-11-12, 20:04
thanks annie, will have a scroll down

heat from the hot water bottle eases it for a while then back to square 1

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

should also say that on the left side of breast its sore to touch about half way up but only there

dread
23-11-12, 00:27
I wouldn't worry yourself too much ..breast pains like that are apparantly quite common. Also, our nervous system is all intermingled so a pain in one part of the body could appear elsewhere, as signals get passed around.... :)