PDA

View Full Version : realy bad panic feeling stressed

jodie
18-08-06, 18:54
hi

it all started at 11.30 last night i went to see to my little girl to get her back to sleep i was sat not stressed,i had a good day no panic and as i sat i started getting ectopics iv had them 7 years so i didn,t panic i just thought i would get some sleep as i tryed they got worse having lots i got up tryed to calm down as i was stressing at this point i dont like them at the best of times but at night i feel so alone .
anyway they got so bad i found myself ringing a doctor he sead he would come out after about 20 mins the doctor was hear and things just got much worse he was just not nice at all he asked why i was panicy i told him i had lost my doughter 7 years ago.
he looked around my room and spotted a pic of my the baby that i lost he put the pic face down and told me to get rid of it and live my life he talked for a min told me people dont feel ectopics so it wasent that i was having and i was just being silly (i have had a 24hr monitor so i know i get them) then tryed to injekt me with some diazipan i sead no so he got up and walked out sead i would never get better .i felt so upset and no further forward i have complaned about him and told prime care what he sead !
anyway i still feel realy bad today scared they are going to start agane tonight they have been happening most of the day i just wish they would do somthing to make them go away i was doing nothing to start them off last night so it is not just stress is what im thinking sorry for going on im just in such a mess tonight AGANE

jodie

tnt808
18-08-06, 19:06
Jodie,

I am so sorry that you had to deal with that crap. That doctor was an insensitive pr**k if you ask me. No one has the right to tell you how to grieve for a loss. I am so sorry that he told you to get rid of your pictures and to move on.

I get the nasty heart thingies too...so, maybe it's all in my head as well. Yea right! I just can't believe the bedside manner doctors can have. I would highly suggest you putting in a complaint about this one, if for nothing else so no one else has to deal with that kind of unprofessional behavior!

Hang in there Jodie! The beats have been w/you for a long time now and you're still here:)

Take Care of You,

Tina

manmoor
18-08-06, 19:42
Hi Jodie,

Aw poor you. The doctor must have been a complete **** to have treated you like that. Hugs for you.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

jodie
18-08-06, 19:48
hi tnt

i have complaned just waiting for somone gets back to me!
i have started to get them agane now i thought they might start as we have just had tea i am dreading night time i am so scared somthing happens to me . i can go nights and days with none and then tines like now when i get lots i just dont know how to get through the night

missacorah
19-08-06, 16:51
You poor, poor thing. I always say you never know whats around the corner so lets hope your lovely doctor never has to experience what you have in the way of anxiety - he would then know for sure exactly how you felt and not just what he had read in a text book. was this your normal doctor or a doctor on call? Dont let this insensitive **** get away with treating you like this.

jueh1971
19-08-06, 20:23
Hello Jodie
I really feel for you at the moment, i have had ectopic beats for 20 years and they sometimes still frighten me, but im still here!!!
They are the worse symptom of anxiety for me, and it is really difficult to believe they are harmless i know.
Hang in there, there are lots and lots of people on here from what ive read that suffer these horrible things.
Julie

jodie
20-08-06, 15:42
thank you all for your posts they make me feel much better .

it was not my normal doctor it was a prime care one out of hours .
iv talked to somone about it now the doc that came out was a doctor that came from germany the lady dealing with this sead they fly doctors over to england to work over the weekend i found this hard to belive they sead they carnt get doctors over hear to work with prime care ?
anyway thank you all agane im feeling a little better now and hope that this doctor will get some training in how to talk to people

jodie