PDA

View Full Version : Update to: They're Back & b/p problems

grlnxdoor
09-06-04, 14:10
Hi,
I first posted last week when my panic returned after many years.
I am doing better. Slowly but surely. I had ringing in my ears due to the b/p med that I was taking. My MD said to that is was a "rare" side effect to the medication and to stop taking it and return to see her on the 15th. I stopped taking it and continue to take my Zoloft. I have cut back on my caffiene intake and am happy to report that my b/p has gone down considerably. Thanks for all your support!

seh1980
09-06-04, 18:07
Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and that your B/P has gone down!! It sounds like you are managing to stay positive and that is very important.
Take care.

Sarah (seh1980)

nomorepanic
09-06-04, 19:57
Hi grlnxdoor

I replied to your other post about blood pressure - did you see it?

Nicola

grlnxdoor
10-06-04, 02:27
Hi Nicola,
I did read all your posts and your story. My first panic attack was when I was 19 in college classes. I had left my 2 yr old with my husband to go to the class. That made me nervous in itself and then it was in New York and was snowing. I am from the South so you know that was freaky then I had to drive home. I was sure I was going to die! That was almost 20 years ago but I remember it well.
Most of the time I am a strong person, maybe too strong. I am a nurse and cope well when life is it's craziest. Am real good at giving advise. Not too good at following it.

april tones
10-06-04, 15:07
well done on your progress, april x

apriltones

Meg
10-06-04, 15:53
Excellent news ..

Keep it going .

Meg

nomorepanic
10-06-04, 19:35
grlnxdoor

At lot of us on here are great at giving advice and not taking it lol. I am just as bad, I can tell you lovely people how to cope but we all forget how to do it ourselves.

It takes time and practice doesn't it?

Nicola

diana
11-06-04, 22:08
Hi all,

I agree, very good at giving advice and suggestions but hard to follow my own advice and suggestions.

I wonder why that is?????

Grlnxdoor.......

Great News!!!!!! about the BP lowering. ;)

So glad you are feeling a bit better now. :)

Like Sarah said you are managing to stay positive, and that is key in recovering as I`m sure you must know.

Hoping everyone is having a good day and you all have a GREAT weekend.

Love Diana xxx