PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from an anxious depressed person

gaylelymacforce57
23-11-12, 14:58
hey im new to no more panic im from Northern Ireland im 33 still live with my parents and cat ive been battling with depression and anxiety since 16 and im wanting to make friends with like minded people

nomorepanic
23-11-12, 15:08
Hi gaylelymacforce57

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

danseven
23-11-12, 15:24
Hey Gayle, welcome and good luck to you. I am fairly new here too so I don't even know if you will get this message, as I don't quite yet know what I am doing. :)! God bless you!

Annie0904
23-11-12, 15:27
Hi :welcome:

knockknock
23-11-12, 15:39
hello i am new, and not computer savvy, i suffer from anxiety and depression, am just out of hospital and am on new meds that are scaring me a bit, i hate taking meds, so i have come here for reassurance.

Rls1994
23-11-12, 16:22
Hiya gaylelymacforce57 and knockknock, welcome to NMP!

We'll give you loads of support and advice! :hugs:

purplepie
23-11-12, 17:22
Hi All, I am fairly new to the site and it has been a great source of help to me, I have had depression from panic/anxiety and still have some way to go. Whatever you are going through., someone on here will know exactly how you feel and that goes a long way to helping you start your recover/battle.

Love to all
Purplepie xx

Natalie.m
27-11-12, 01:47
Hi, This is all new to me. I've never used any type of forum before. I suffer with depression and anxiety and have just been prescribed a new medication, Mirtazapine.

Thumbelina
29-11-12, 05:36
Hi gayle,
You sure will make lots of friends and relate so many experiences described here to yourself.
Take care

missybct
29-11-12, 10:43
Hi to all the new members - I'm pretty new myself.

Everyone is really friendly, helpful and above all, understanding.

Serenitie
29-11-12, 16:09
:welcome: I'm sure you'll make new friendships and receive a lot of support here