PDA

View Full Version : ectopics in throat

linz
19-08-06, 18:23
just wondering if anyone who suffers with ectopics feels a wierd feeling in the throat and it catches their breath when they experience ectopics. Sorry have probably asked this before but need reasurrance.

Take care all xxxxxx

nomorepanic
19-08-06, 18:38
Linz

I found your previous post so it may reassure you to read the replies again....

chest/throat flutters- help (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5017)

Nicola

jodie
19-08-06, 19:25
yes i do get this feeling a lot just comes with ectopics
im getting them tonight and hate them well i get them all the time realy lol they do scare me loads but not much you can do about them i think drinking lots of water helps me with ice in it

jo x

cassi23
19-01-08, 21:36
Hiya Lindz,

I am so glad that you have posted this...this is EXACTLY what my ectopics feel like and i have had such trouble describing them. I wasnt sure at first if they were the ectopics because of the sinking feeling in the bottom of your throat...the soft bit that you described which for a split second takes my breath away.

The doc said they were when i described them, but these were new for me, all i used to feel were racing and pounding heart, this really scared me at first and is still proper unpleasant. Mine happen once at a time but can reoccur for upto an hour afterwards off and on, i hate them, finding it so hard to accept what they are and not dangerous.

Take care and thanks again for reassuring me xxxxxxx