PDA

View Full Version : Please go away

turnthelighton
25-11-12, 08:46
So fed up with my lower abdominal pain and worry. As in my previous post I have been to the doctors and they were not worried but I am. It will be two weeks next week. Now it feels like period pains but that is not until another 5 days approx :-(

Why cant I just relax and get on with things instead of thinking the worst:weep:

Ziggy455
25-11-12, 17:13
So fed up with my lower abdominal pain and worry. As in my previous post I have been to the doctors and they were not worried but I am. It will be two weeks next week. Now it feels like period pains but that is not until another 5 days approx :-(

Why cant I just relax and get on with things instead of thinking the worst:weep:

I've had lower adominal pains for a while now. It doesn't really bother me as your body is prone to give you pain and it could be from a whole host of reasons; trapped air, IBS, a bug. it rarely points to anything bad. If it continues go to the doctor and tell them. They may investigate but you should be fine. :shades:

turnthelighton
26-11-12, 17:17
Thanks for the reply, I have a doctors appt on the 10th so if it is still bothering me I will mention it again. I am not going to Dr Google and try and relax (easier said then done). There is always something, I worried about headaches for nearly 6 months now they have gone and now it is my stomach area.....grrrrr

Ziggy455
26-11-12, 19:13
Anxiety is a horrible thing. I've had every test under the sun but I'm still terrified myself as something new pops up every week. Since aneurysms, MS, and brain cancer has been checked off, I'm now worried about epilepsy or something else. It's all irrational.

Eek
27-11-12, 06:27
Yes health anxiety sucks big time. No matter how much reassurance we get there's always that new symptom waiting for you round the corner o_O

turnthelighton
27-11-12, 09:26
You are so right it does suck. Couple of months ago I was convinced I had a BT now I am worried I have Ovarian Cancer because of my symptoms. It is all irrational just need to believe that.

JustBenn
08-12-12, 16:54
Anxiety is a horrible thing. I've had every test under the sun but I'm still terrified myself as something new pops up every week. Since aneurysms, MS, and brain cancer has been checked off, I'm now worried about epilepsy or something else. It's all irrational.

Hi, i'm currently having the same fear as you! :scared15: