PDA

View Full Version : My little dog stanley

Granny Primark
25-11-12, 11:01
Earlier this year my little shizu stanley broke his spinal cord.
The vet said hed operate but there would be no guarantee that hed survive. Hes only 3 so we took the gamble even tho it cost us a fortune.
He was at the vets for 2 weeks and we had to carry him round for a few weeks when he came home and make certan he did physiothearpy. He can walk now properly he can even get up the stairs but today he got downstairs on his own.:yesyes:

Pipkin
25-11-12, 11:27
Great news Lynn. Do you have a photo of him? Love the name Stanley btw!

Pip x

Annie0904
25-11-12, 11:58
Aww Lynn that is lovely news. A few weeks ago my friend found a Jack Russell that had been knocked down by a car and fractured its pelvis and 2 legs. Even though posters were put around no one came for ward to say it was their dog so my friend had a quick fundraising page set up and managed to raise the money for the little dog to be operated on and she is now making a good recovery in my friends home.

cmc46
25-11-12, 12:17
That is great news, so glad you were able to let him have the op.

Annie that is so good that people raised the money for the operation, both lucky little dogs. xx

BobbyDog
25-11-12, 12:35
It is wonderful to hear about happy endings relating to sick animals. It restores my faith in human nature.

Well done both of you.:yesyes:

Magic
25-11-12, 12:50
well done stanleyxxxxx

Alabasterlyn
25-11-12, 17:34
Earlier this year my little shizu stanley broke his spinal cord.
The vet said hed operate but there would be no guarantee that hed survive. Hes only 3 so we took the gamble even tho it cost us a fortune.
He was at the vets for 2 weeks and we had to carry him round for a few weeks when he came home and make certan he did physiothearpy. He can walk now properly he can even get up the stairs but today he got downstairs on his own.:yesyes:

That's great news, glad to hear he has recovered so well :hugs:

panickyme
25-11-12, 17:43
I'm so happy for you, our pets are like family members! So glad your little Stanley is doing so well! (glad you took the gamble) :)

camperlady
25-11-12, 22:13
aww, thats so good to hear, bless the little fellow xxxx :):yahoo:

so glad for the little jack russel too,so nice to hear n uplifting post, made my day, love dogs n my little toto is my life saver xxx :D