PDA

View Full Version : Bad day - Need some virtal hugs/reassurance.

hannah26
25-11-12, 18:41
Hello guys,

I have been feeling quite ok(ish) recently. I have had derealisation for about a month or so now but slowly with the help of my cbt counsellor and my absoloute need to feel better I have been making small progress.
But the last two days I feel like I've taken a massive step back, I don't know weather its because I've been ill or that I can't see my counsellor for three weeks, but I've been having extreme derealisation and moments of absoloute terror. I mean one minute ill be sittling there minding my own business engrossed in a book or something and then my chest feels tight and all I feel is horror/terror like something bad is sure to happen.
I feel like I'm going to go crazy and completely lose all control, I have nasty thought but visual thoughts of me shaking, crying, losing control, screaming. I have moments of things feeling so unreal and weird, all things that are familier to me seem off and weird. Its almost like they are gonna rush up to me and all I feel is terror.

I've been trying so hard to get over this, I'm soooo tired, not just tired of feeling like this but literally pyhsically tired.
Sorry for the moan but I feel like I needed to get it off my chest and just indulge myself a bit, sorry!!

Thanks for reading,
Hannah x x

Annie0904
25-11-12, 18:44
Oh Hannah it seems like everyone is having a bad day today. I have been feeling much the same today and I am sure it is because I am so physically tired that it is making me more anxious (or is it because I am anxious that I am more physically tired?) Sending you hugs :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

almamatters
25-11-12, 19:31
I have had a horrible day Hannah, sorry you have, sending you :hugs::hugs: :hugs:

panickyme
25-11-12, 19:34
Sorry you do not feel well, sending you a big hug. :hugs::hugs::hugs: