27-11-12, 12:15
Hi guys

Just rang gp for blood test results from last week

Thyroid - normal
Long term blood sugar normal
Inflammation markers normal
Full blood count normal

So basically everything normal!

I know I should feel better but I still have no answers and my vision is still weird.

I have ...
blue and white sparks when eyes closed
Blurred vision
Terrible night vision
Visual snow
Randomly seeing a blue spot or flash can't tell which eye it's coming from so think it's both

Now I'm more convinced than ever I have brain tumour or ms

Doc has said no to mri scan

I have had eyes checked 3 times in the last month they look fine

I'm scared

Bel xxx

SamanthaAU
27-11-12, 12:44
Great news on the blood test results.

I just found this for you (I can't post the link as I am on my iPhone - but it's on the anxiety centre website - this always helps me bring my 'symptoms' in to check)

Sight (anxiety symptoms commonly associated with sight):

Distorted, foggy, or blurred vision
Dry, watery or itchy eyes
Eye tricks, seeing things our of the corner of your eye that isn’t there, stars, flashes (http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/eye-tricks.shtml)
Eyes sensitive to light
Spots in the vision
Flashing lights when eyes are closed
Your depth perception feels wrong

toria
27-11-12, 12:50
Hi I think if everything has come back ok it should put your mind to rest but if you are like me it doesn't last long I have similar symptoms and last night I kept getting strange vision when trying to sleep it was like foggy round outside of vision but I could still see it really scared me so much ended up having a panic attack so I didn't sleep and got up feeling worse and sick and alight headache cause of it all,I get over worrying about one thing then something else comes on,hope you feel better soon and you have been checked out so try and relax hard I know,take care toria x

almamatters
27-11-12, 12:57
I agree if your blood results are fine, this is a good sign, I have all your symptoms and have had a brain MRI, which although it was clear, did not reassure me, as straight away began thinking it had been missed on the scan. It's a vicious circle. So try and be reassured by your GP