PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Lexii-h
27-11-12, 12:57
Hey, my name is Alex, I'm 22 with my little boy aged 2 and a half. I've been suffering with depression and anxiety for a long time, but it wasn't picked up until I had my son and that's when I started getting help. Been on and off anti depressants until I found my new nurse, who has been amazing, and the past 8 months with her have been a real improvement.
I've had a relapse again though after a very stressful few months, of becoming a single mum etc, and a lot more!
Now taking fluoxetine 20mg

Jen Sat
27-11-12, 13:08
Hi Alex, and welcome. I am new also to this site and have so far found it very helpful. It is reassuring to know that you are not alone and there is so much information and support to be found. I am day 3 into taking Paroxetine having been off them for about 3yrs, so totally understand about relapsing and being a single mum. Glad you have a supportive nurse that is so important. You are not alone:)

nomorepanic
Hi Lexii-h

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Lexii-h
Thank you! I know as horrible as it is for other people to go through it I'm glad I'm not alone in it aswell!