PDA

View Full Version : achey all the time! :'(

danni396
27-11-12, 14:16
my leg and thigh ache all the time! is this common with anxiety? i cant seem to get rid of it no matter what i do! :( i went to the docs and told him and he told me that i had inflamation of the hip and put me on anti imflametrys and they seems to help while i was taking them bit now im not taking them its bk again!. im also having bowel problems :( i keep getting really constipated! and i keep feeling like im not emptying my bowels even after iv been to the toilet! and my tummy legs and back just feel really uncomfortable, specialy when i sit down! does anyone have simular symptoms or know wot this could be?? :shrug:

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 ----------

i also have a lot of wind alot of the time :/

Starmist
27-11-12, 17:00
Hi there,

If I was you I would go back to the Doctors with your symptoms. Just to see what might be causing it? I don't suffer with any aching however I do have a sore coccyx from sitting down far too much!

Sorry I couldn't be anymore helpful!

k77be
27-11-12, 20:14
Whilst anxiety can cause aches I'd say go back to the doc's, physio could be an option. Your tummy symptoms could be IBS, I get it, seems a common anxiety thing (and it makes you fart a load!)