PDA

View Full Version : Would you be worried or is it just me?

Jem27
20-08-06, 10:07
Would you worry?

I have my bloods thursday but im pooping myself thinking about the results being bad, keep thinking I must have something awful as I feel so crap right now. Hopefully its just the 3 kids wearing me out but I can't imagine id feel this rundown.

Anyway if you were tired 24/7 even after 6-7hours full sleep, weak thigh muscles, no energy at times, headaches down the back of head and sinus pains causing ear ache, etc.. would you be worrying about the results? I am also worrying because my sinuses are feeling really painful again, im getting ear ache and have swollen glands all in my jaw, still taking the steroid spray and was told to come back in a month (2more weeks to go) but I feel so rubbish im wondering if it is antibiotics I need, I just dont want chronic sinusitis which I have to lead to any complications which ive read about

I feel so rundown and tired, sick of popping neurofens to get me through the day because of sinus and ear pain

Am I daft to worry about my symptoms and blood results and also my sinuses turning into something nasty?

I use to worry all the time but to worry and feel ill aswell is even more worrying iyswim

lainey
20-08-06, 10:57
Hi Jem

You are bound to be worried because you are feeling anxious, but I amsure the reason you are like this is because of the children and your sinuses, have you tried the steam inhalation as it does really work.
Are you able to take time out for yourself, could hubby take the kids out for you to have an hour or two to yourself and try to chill out, just a thought.
Anyway, here if you need a chat
Take care

Elaine x

manmoor
20-08-06, 13:35
Hi Jem,

I so know how you feel hun. I had loads of blood tests done 2 weeks ago and went through hell waiting on the results. Oh I had every cancer imaginable and jumped everytime the phone rang or doorbell went. I so know your gonna be fine hun and the relief you'll get is a godsend I promise. Let me know on Thursday how happy you are.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

jodie
20-08-06, 15:03
hi jem

iv just a a week like you jaw hurts tired etc i went for bloods thinking i had a thyroid problem or somthing much worse
i got results on friday and they were fine i couldent belive it i feel so ill i just wanted a result that would tell me why i feel this way
i think its just part of anxiety

jodie

Jem27
20-08-06, 19:39
Thanks all, I really do hope its going to all be ok. I am nervous tonight, i have a few purple marks on my skin, headache and im panicking ive meningitis, I dont have a temp and im not unwell, hubby is trying to comfort me bless him.
I hate feeling like this, im going to be a bag of nerves this week.

Insomniac
20-08-06, 20:42
Hi Jem

I have health anxiety too - every time I feel something its never simple always something horrible in my imagination.

I get sinus pain too, lainey's right the steam inhalation does help. I also often get pain in my neck and throat - which are from anxiety. I am tense without even realising it until the discomfort starts!

Don't know if my reply helps, but its good to know you're not alone.

Lisa.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel or is that an oncoming train?

Jem27
20-08-06, 21:36
Thanks hun, its always good to know your not alone. I burst into tears before and held my husband so tight, I feel so afraid right now.

Phill2
21-08-06, 05:05
I'd be interested in hearing you results cause you've just described my symptoms too
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

Jem27
21-08-06, 08:30
HI Phil,
Do you have the exact symptoms as I do?
Jem

Phill2
21-08-06, 08:42
Hi Jem
I sure do.I'm pretty sure it's anxiety as it gets worse if I'm uptight especially the neck and head pains.
The sinus thing has been pretty much a constant for years but if I'm occupied I don't notice it.Again a sure sign it's mind related rather than physical.
I'm sick of waking up ready to go to bed too.If I didn't work I think I'd sleep all the time.
Hope this helps
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

Jem27
21-08-06, 10:57
Thanks,

I bet it is all mentally with me but I feel so rotten right now:-(

MissBehavin
21-08-06, 17:58
Anxiety is extremely exhausting! I feel like that all the time at the moment. I did find healthy eating and exercise made me feel brilliant for a while but ive let it go by the wayside while the kids have been off school, and yep, i feel crud. Met a guy 6 weeks ago & really enjoying him, but dont feel like ive got the energy to build a relationship at the moment! Its not like i dont fancy him, but i just wanna go to sleep when i go to bed at the moment! So i do know what you're saying.
Let us know how the results go, im betting on them being fine.

Pete to win Big Brother 7

Jem27
21-08-06, 21:17
Thanks, really hope they are clear. Hope you get some strength soon;)

Ju xxx