PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I'm dying!!

Em.ma
27-11-12, 20:03
Today was makiong gel air fresners at work had to work by the freezer which was cold but not to bad as was moving up wasnt shivering also no my heart iOS racing for some reason and won't stop and slow down I also think I got a biot ion mouth as I wiped face with hand and a bit got in my mouth and tasted a bit bad. Just worried now I'm all alone was fone all day...... Also the freezer blows out 20mph 0c wind at you all day and the wind is mixed with air freshner smell . I'm fine when at work though and would be fine going tommRow.but have 3 days off no

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

My Normal manager never puts me on that line due to panic but he wasn't their n someone stood in to do his job ad the lady doesn't like me so puts peoPle she doesn't like on their

Annie0904
27-11-12, 20:07
You will be fine, a tiny amount won't hurt you, I think the only reason you are feeling bad is because you are panicking about it but there is nothing for you to worry about. x

Em.ma
27-11-12, 20:09
thanks think im tired! :)

Annie0904
27-11-12, 20:38
Have yourself a nice bath and early to bed x

Ziggy455
27-11-12, 23:52
Nothing like that can kill you, or even remotely poison you.

Em.ma
28-11-12, 10:04
Thank you sorry about my spelling mistakes damn phone! It's my 19th tommorow and I'm so excited for once :)