PDA

View Full Version : vision

toria
27-11-12, 20:36
Hello was just after a bit of advice,last night while trying to go to sleep I kept getting this strange vision all I can explain it as is in the dark it was like my vision was closing in and foggy but I could still see if I put my phone on or TV on I could see fine and it went it was only in dark I panicked and had a panic attack. I did sleep a bit but woke with very slight headache and felt a bit sick I do have a cold and I am due my period I do feel rubbish before them but this really scared me,has anyone had this please help,toria x

isybelle
27-11-12, 21:39
Hi love

I have exactly the same thing and plenty of other vision stuff too

I've had eyes checked told nothing wrong and full blood test from doc just came back clear

I have no idea what causes it but you're not alone xxx

Ziggy455
27-11-12, 23:38
Hello was just after a bit of advice,last night while trying to go to sleep I kept getting this strange vision all I can explain it as is in the dark it was like my vision was closing in and foggy but I could still see if I put my phone on or TV on I could see fine and it went it was only in dark I panicked and had a panic attack. I did sleep a bit but woke with very slight headache and felt a bit sick I do have a cold and I am due my period I do feel rubbish before them but this really scared me,has anyone had this please help,toria x

This is normal in darkness. Our eyes in darkness show thousands of shapes, lights, and many other things. If your vision was fine when you cascaded light onto something then it's nothing to worry about. Your eyes are becoming accustomed to the darkness. Relax, you're fine.

Anxious_gal
28-11-12, 08:20
Get a night light :) I hate the dark, I get that foggy closing in on you vision thing too.
I think it's worse if you could from very bright to very dark.

toria
28-11-12, 12:36
Thanks all for your comments they have put my mind at rest much appreciated toria xx