PDA

View Full Version : Am I in the right place

Manicrick
27-11-12, 21:33
My name is rick, I am suffering from bi polar which is making me very anxious, as I am constantly waiting for that crash of depression, this is now ruling my life
I would like to speak to someone who has come of citalopram and has been put on sertraline. I have also faced my own mortality twice in 6 years due to serious illness I am constantly thinking about death and it makes me panic.

Annie0904
27-11-12, 21:34
Hi :welcome:

Manicrick
27-11-12, 21:37
Thank you :D

Annie0904
27-11-12, 21:44
If you look at the forum jump near the bottom of this page you will find threads about your medication and they may be of help to you. I am on different meds.

nomorepanic
27-11-12, 21:45
Hi Manicrick

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

almamatters
27-11-12, 22:01
Hi and :welcome: xx

GillF
28-11-12, 01:28
Hi, I'm new to the site as well and am just floating taking a look round.

I think about death and ways of dying but I have no fears about being dead. I wouldn't harm myself though, not even when I have episodes of extreme depression and anxiety the thoughts of death and how I could end my life are heightened adding to my anxiety. The anxiety is the problem and the thoughts are just part of me, it's like I'm on a merry go round that won't slow down enough for me to get off. Thinking about death is not necessary a negative thing.

Matthutton19
29-11-12, 04:18
Welcome